Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Roll the Dice @ Paper Issues!!


Can you believe that I've been on the DT for  4 months now and I have yet to do a Roll the Dice Challenge? Gosh, I fail. But this month, I jumped on it! 

Rachel does this cute video every month with her sweet boys where they roll dice to get what numbers of certain items to incorporate on your page.  This month's challenge was 6 stickers and 2 tags! 


I have wanted to scrap photos from a Firecracker 5k I did a few years ago with my sister's family. I have tried a few times, and quite frankly- they look horrible! But when I saw the Sweet Freedom line by Pink Paislee. It just had to work this time! It is so gorgeous and perfect. 

I know a lot of my pages have a similar concept, lots of layering and clusters of embellishments. This layout is the same as them all I used frames, tags and multiple cut aparts to layer behind the photo. Used stickers and other embellishments for the clusters.  I used one of the free cut files from the Paper Issues store designed for this collection. Backed it with multiple sheets from the collection, leaving one blank for the journaling. 

This is one of my favorite races I've done- I got to run with my sister and brother in law- although we know they were ahead me by a ways. I ran most of the race without stopping, we got to be featured in the race because of our cute tutu's. The kiddos even got to run in a race and earn little medals which is so cute! I think the memory that stands out of this race is listening to Call Me Maybe on repeat- then it ended up being the song on the radio when we started the car. I also slept most of the afternoon when I didn't hydrate well enough and got sick. Oh the memories. Now I know to drink fluids, quit being a tough chick- it doesn't work well with you later. Bahaha. 

I think this collection is just gorgeous, I can't wait to use it again. Hopefully I do exciting things this summer for the 4th of July!  You should go to the Paper Issue's store and pick it up for the summer. It's just so American and also vintage/feminine. So perfect.  I can't wait to see how you guys complete this challenge!  Also don't forget to use my code Renee to save yourself 20% on your purchase!! 


xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment