Monday, February 1, 2016

My sweeties.

With all the CHA releases, I fell hard for Crate Paper's Little One. Everything about it. Little cute animals, sweet baby sentiments.  So when it came to my favorite online store, Paper Issues, I bought it... I bought it all.  It was the one line I was SO excited for.   Did I mention yet, that I don't have any children? 

But what I do have are the best niece and nephew an aunt could hope for.  Gosh, I know I've written about them before because I make pages about them often; but I can't even begin to explain how much they mean to me. 

I know sometimes I'm not the greatest aunt, and I hate that they're so far away. When they were born, they became two of the brightest lights in my life.  There's nothing I wouldn't do to make their lives, their world, their day a tad bit better if I could. All they have to do is say Aunt Nee, and I would drop everything.

So with that said, here's my sweet niece Addison on that special day she was born. 


And my sweet nephew Alexander on the special day he was born. 


I hope you enjoy my pages.  I loved having a flashback at these sweet little beebs and it's a great way to document these precious first photos of them. I have had them clearly for years, now I had the perfect line to use for them. And I recommend you to get a million of all of it.  I know now that I've made a nice dent in it. I may have to buy more to hoard.  I think everyone around me should have millions of babies so I can make many many more pages with these cute little animals. 

Hope you have a wonderful night .

xo Renee.


No comments:

Post a Comment