Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Scrap Our Stash Sketch Feb

I'm so excited because it's the 24th of the month which means I get to finally show my take on this month's sketch + 3 challenge. I loved putting together this page so much and hope to inspire you with it! 

Scrap Our Stash is a site/group that inspires you to use your stash and supplies. They do 2 challenges a month- one is a stash challenge ( 1st of the month ) and one is a sketch challenge with a stash prompt (15th of the month). The Design Team examples are shown everyday to inspire you to put together a great page!! To learn more you'll have to check out their site at http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com.


Here's this month's Sketch + 3 Challenge :


And here is my take on the challenge - I used doily, ephemera, and flair. 



I loved working with this sketch, made me think in ways to utilize it without having multiple coordinating pictures. I used the space to provide a spot for my journaling about my sweet babies.

I don't mean to get emotional but I miss them everyday, it's the hardest part of seperating from a relationship is losing the innocent parts that had nothing to do with any of it. I always have moments where I forget they aren't around and wish they were there. They were so cuddly and loving. Also so goofy and smart. We couldn't have picked out two more perfect kittens, just wish I was able to be around them each day.  Lately, I've been scrapping pictures of them as a therapeutic way to hopefully heal my soul. 

The best part of these challenges is watching my stash dwindle down. So helpful to piece together items I wouldn't have thought to use together but look perfect together in the end. 

Come join us at Scrap Our Stash; I can't wait to see what you all come up with!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment