Sunday, February 7, 2016

2015 October + November.

I thought I better post the remaining of 2015's Project Life before it becomes 2017.  For the month of October, I used up some of my Amy Tangerine Plus One papers and PL cards - trying so hard to dwindle down my stash but I keep buying new things... it's a hard thing.

    

Halloween decorations at work. A nice fall run and a trip to the pumpkin patch with my mom.

                     

I gave blood for the first time- wrote some journaling on the event as well as added the sticker they gave me. I also put a picture of me picking my pumpkins from the patch.  Couple of pictures from my friend's Halloween Party she threw.

                     

And for the month of November, I didn't take many pictures but I did use bits and pieces of what's left of the Maggie Holmes Shine collection.  I got my first order at work, went on a run in shorts in the middle of November- followed by our first snow of winter. 

I know this isn't my best recap, I have been horrible at taking pictures with not a lot going on in my life. ( Either, a great or bad thing.)  But I promise to try harder for my 2016. I do have one more recap of December to show you - so I'll be back soon!!! 

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment