Monday, January 16, 2017

New Issues Monday Round 2 @ Paper Issues!

Time for the Second Round of New Issue Monday at Paper Issues!!


This month's Issue is Stash Busters! 

What is Stash Busters about? Here are some ideas to get you started (use one or use them all). Feel free to use any product you'd like. Projects can be new or old and you're welcome to share as many as you'd like.
  • It's a new year, so make a dent in your stash! What are you hoarding? Is it an old collection? Is there a paper you think is too pretty to cut into? Do you have embellishments you haven't even opened? Get to work creating a project that includes something you haven't used yet or finishes off a collection by using up the scraps.
  • Show us anything about your New Year's celebrations.
  • Scrap a photo of yourself.


So I decided to use some of the paper from Simple Stories' The Reset Girl line as well as other lines by Simple Stories I had hoarded.  I thought the bright but basic colors went well with these photos I fixed in a photo app. I also liked many of the embellishments like the now and daily- to capture my "resolution" of exercising more. I fussy cut also from the cut apart cards I had to give myself more embellishments and a "title" of sorts. I'm trying to get back in shape LIKE A BOSS! 

As I always say, I love watching my stash dwindle down and it gave me an excuse to bust in to my stash I've been hoarding. It's just so pretty!!! I hate that, but I buy it for a reason- might as well use it. Also gives me an excuse to buy more- with all these new lines coming out soon- I got to get my wallet as well as my space ready for it all!  

Use my name Renee in the code spot at Paper Issues' Store for 20% off!!
 Helps with the resolution of saving money right?? 


Can't wait to see what you come up with!! Remember you have until February 5th to submit them on the Paper Issues' Facebook Group

xo. Renee

1 comment: