Sunday, January 22, 2017

Swag Bag Sunday @ Paper Issues!

It's Swag Bag Time at Paper Issues!! 


The swag bag at Paper Issues is a subscription bag they offer at the store.  It's for those who want a little bit of this and a little bit of that! It has a range of different ephemera, cards, and stickers! Every bag essentially has the same but there may be some differences. But what's great is you can also use the code Renee for 20% off.


This is the January Swag Bag, isn't she a beaut? (We'll assume she's a girl.) All the pink, the hearts, the valentines goodies! Just the perfect amount for me- I don't need to buy a whole line but now I have little odds and ends of a bunch. 


Well we know I'm single as all get out, ( if you didn't know, now you do! ) so I had to find a picture of a couple right? My sister and her lovely husband- after taking a trip this holiday season to Europe have spoiled me with tons of pictures to scrap. Including this gem of them, perfect for love right?!  I used a hodge podge of different things, including the swag bag. A lot of the cards from the bag made great layering pieces behind the photo- as well as anchor pieces for the ephemera. I loved the addition of the clips - never usually use them so it was a great change of pace!  There was so much in the bag that I used, I can't wait to see what next month has!! 


Remember to use the code  Renee for 20% off at the store! Including these swag bags!! 

Also post your work in the albums at the Facebook Group!! Couple winners each month get a gift certificate to the Paper Issues store!! Don't want to pass up that chance!! 

xo. Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment