Sunday, January 1, 2017

Notable Quotable @ Paper Issues!

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve and having a great start to your new year!  I'm here for a second time today :) I know , you just can't get enough of me! But Paper Issues is starting the month with a brand new challenge called "Notable Quotable".



For the challenge, they'll present you with a quote that you use to create a project. You can be inspired by the whole quote, part of it, a word or however you see fit! 

The month of January's quote was: 

"No winter is too cold, if you have enough love."

The quote inspired me to do another page with this sweet picture of  Sienna and I playing in the snow earlier this winter. Also, I definitely loved the opportunity to play with Crate Paper's Snow and Cocoa again!  ( By the way- they still have tons still in stock, so if you don't have enough *hint* )


This picture of sweet Sienna and I makes me laugh every time. It's our classic relationship- or more like Aunt Nee always taking selfies- Sienna always doing her part to be included. She's the most loving dog I know, so I'll take all the kisses she'll give me. Even if it gives me a goofy photo! She makes me feel warm on any winter day.

Also as I told you earlier, I will be providing you with a discount code for Paper Issues' online store! I always tell you how amazing their service is, they won't disappoint! Use my name : Renee for 20% off your total!! Can save you a ton if you're a hoarder, I mean....fill your cart like me!  


xo. Renee

1 comment: