Thursday, January 5, 2017

Working Title @ Paper Issues

One of the new challenges at the Paper Issues Friends and Fan group is "Working Title". Different ways to work your title. ( Probably self explanatory ) 


This month's challenge was to use a BIG TITLE. I thought this would be perfect for the title I had in mind for my picture.. yes, one picture from New Years Eve. 

I was so excited a few month's ago when I bought this mini line from Simple Stories for the New Year's Eve holiday. I made the BIG TITLE by drawing letters on the papers myself and fussy cut them out. ( I have a Silhouette, I really should've utilized it.) 


I had a pretty simple New Years Eve, maybe it's my age or living in a small town. But I spent the day with my relatives which I enjoyed their company , great food, and a few delicious drinks! By time little ones were getting fussy and older people (I'm sweet, I swear.) getting tired, we headed home. We tried to stay up to watch the ball drop, but I think we all dropped over faster. I still wanted to use this collection so thankfully I had one picture of my delicious wine to use to document. 

I loved the idea of making a big title! I can't wait to see what she comes up with next month to work our titles. Also can't wait to see what you guys come up with! Post your photos on the challenge album the PIFF!! 

Don't forget to use my code for 20% off at Paper Issue's Shop.


xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment