Friday, January 6, 2017

Pinspire Me @ Paper Issues.

Okay one of my favorite challenges from Paper Issues has been posted for the month ! ( who am I kidding? I love them all!) But these boards sucker me in every month! 


On the paper issues friends and fans Facebook group, the Pinspire Me challenge has been posted and just look at how amazing this board is!!  Possibilities are endless and perfect to start the new years!!


I was inspired by the page 1 of 365 , I love the concept of "fresh" start. Although the dork in me put day instead of page. Ah well, what can ya do!? I love it either way! I took this selfie on the early hours of the first day of January- maybe I'll take a selfie at the end of the year and compare? 


I used Maggie Holmes' Gather line which I just can't get enough of. So girlie, pinks and golds. No way it could go wrong in my book! I'm not sure how much is left at Paper Issues, but I suggest you stock up on some because it's too cute! Or you could wait til later this month- I hear there's a new Maggie line coming very soon!!! I can't wait to see it as well as all the CHA releases! (I don't need anymore but you know it's all going in my cart as soon as I see it! #musthaveallthethings )


Remember when shopping to use the code Renee for 20% off your order, and if you're a hoarder like me, it'll be a great savings!! 

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment