Saturday, January 7, 2017

Sketchy Saturday @ Paper Issues!


They've posted another challenge on to the Paper Issues blog and Facebook group. It's January's Sketchy Saturday! 


I love this sketch! How fun, I could use multiple layers which is right up my alley and different papers! 



I wanted to make another Christmas page because seriously, I think like everyone else- we hoard our Christmas supplies for the one time a year but yet- never get rid of any of it! It's either too pretty or seriously- #webuyallthetthings.  I had plenty of different Simple Stories Christmas lines left as well as random Recollection embellishments to use up. I also included bits and pieces of the Jen Hadfield Cozy and Warm Pebbles line - love the fall/winter elements. 


I also wanted to do a Christmas line so I could document this Christmas present of mine! My new Feejay's! Pajama pants that have footies! I sent the link to the store as a joke to my sister- never did I expect she'd literally send me a pair. I can't get enough of them. I also must tell people I'm cold often- most of my presents were things to keep me warm. Must pay attention to what I say these days, never know if you'll get it for Christmas!  But really, my feet are so toasty now though in these pants! Won't hear me complain that my feet are cold again! ( Yes, I've heard of socks- but they are overrated! :) )

As always, use the code Renee at the Paper Issues' store for 20% off your bill! It's such a great save and your service is one-of-a-kind! 


xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment