Thursday, February 9, 2017

Baby Boy Layout @ Paper House Productions!

I'm excited to be up with my first blog post with Paper House Productions.  I'm showing what I created with their new collection Hello Baby : Baby Boy.  It's so precious, so many cute pieces. But what I loved more about this collection is how I could manipulate it in so many ways!


I decided to use this sweet picture of my best friend's baby. I'm pretty sure I've already told the story of how much I love this baby but I'm going to tell it again. But my sweet best friend, bless her heart, has been married to her high school sweet heart for nearly 10 years and she couldn't have found someone more perfect for her. Not going to lie, I'm a bit jealous. But they've been trying so hard to have a baby for so long! No two could be more perfect parents- in the mean time they've been hosting foreign exchange students.  As much as they adore the kids, I imagine nothing would feel as precious as having your own children. Finally after a long process, she was blessed with this sweet baby boy. He's beyond loved by everyone- included crazy Aunt Nee. 


So I had to put him in the center of this page. I decided to create kind of a diagonal feel with it going from the upper right to the lower left as far as the cluster of embellishments. To create the embellishments, outside of the cardstock stickers and puffy stickers- I took papers from the collection and fussy cut them to make more!  I layered with the cut aparts behind the photo as well as used them as a base to create the clusters upon. 


I think I used 75% of all this collection on this one page, I was just so excited about all the pieces. But I figure, it's an excuse to buy more right? I just adore how this page turned out and how cute this collection is. Perfect colors and elements!  I hope you enjoy how I put this together! 

You can check out more about Paper House Productions at their website. I also have seen their products sold at various big box stores such as Michael's and Hobby Lobby! 

xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment