Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sketchy Saturday @ Paper Issues!!!

It's Sketch Saturday at Paper Issues!! 


This month's sketch is just fabulous! I had so much fun with it- but possibly because I love everything about layers and tons of embellishments! ( You knew that! )


I had these two photos that went together and I thought would be perfect for this challenge. I swear, I'm almost done scrapping pictures of my sister's family vacation- but I had to do these ones from their dinner! The boys and the girls!  I used Maggie Holmes' Gather collection for the layout. Fussy cut the paint streaks out of the one paper as well as the flowers from another. Layered up the cut aparts behind the photos, cut out some of the photo frames. I threw in some tangled string and sequins to give some dimension.  Ba-da boom, ba-da bing. 



I just can't get enough of this Gather collection by Maggie Holmes, thankfully I still have a lot left. Although with the new lines coming, I need to make room! A great way is to join in on all these challenges over at the PIFF (Paper Issues Friends and Fans) Facebook Group! I have seen my stash dwindle so quickly- which means I can to buy more right? And as fast as her service is, it's like I literally grabbed it at the store. Use the code Renee for 20% off your purchase!  It's a great save!


xo. Renee 


No comments:

Post a Comment