Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Take 5 Tuesday @ Paper Issues!

It's time for February's Take 5 Tuesday at Paper Issues!!! 


With this challenge, you incorporate 5 things from the following list in to a layout.  Fairly easy task! There's always great things to pick from and if you're anything like me, you have plenty of all of these things lying around! 


For this layout I chose  3. yellow , 6. heart , 8. banner , 14. 2 pattern papers and 15. tell the story behind your photo- the who, what, when and where! 



I just love this photo of my sister's family! They spent the winter holidays over in Europe taking stops are multiple locations, so jealous! But I had to steal some of her pictures she sent to document because they are just so cute! I thought that the Paige Evans' lines would work so well for this! I fussy cut the buildings from her paper and used a few of the embellishments from the line. But I found a lot of stuff in my stash that matched perfectly with these colors as well as be about travel, so it was great to FINALLY be able to use them up!! ( I seriously think I'm a dork but I find it like something has been lifted off my shoulders when I use up craft supplies. I'll say it til the cows come home.)


Don't forget to pick up all your great scrapbooking supplies at the Paper Issues Store and use the code Renee to save 20% off your purchase!!


xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment