Monday, February 6, 2017

New Issues Monday @ Paper Issues.


New Issue Monday over at Paper Issues' Facebook Group! This month's issue is Let's Play Post Office. 

Suggested ideas: -Use office supplies like binder clips, tags, push pins, postage stamps and envelopes. -Alter a clipboard. -Include stamping on your project. -Document a piece of mail or a love letter. -Create a layout about your latest Paper Issues package (either a photo of the box and/or contents). -Show us your kids, grandchildren, etc. at play. -Share something about Valentine's Day/love.


I decided to just show kids at play. I couldn't come up with anything I was satisfied with the other options so I kind of took the easy way out. Sorry to disappoint! But I just love this photo of my niece with her fork in her hair. I thought it would be just perfect with the Cute Girl line from Crate Paper. I also was flipping through my album of scrapbook pages- decided to lift an idea I did before. So I took strips of what was left of my Cute Girl paper and cut them in to 1 by 1 squares than diagonal to make the little triangles. I laid them in the 1 inch rows alternating the way they faced to create this fun background. I layered the cut aparts behind my photo and created clusters of embellishments around it as well as in the bottom right corner. 

I hope you were inspired by my layout! Use your scraps to create awesome backgrounds!! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!! <3 20="" :p="" a="" all="" always="" amazing="" an="" and="" be="" buy="" code="" delivery="" disappointed="" excuse="" fast="" for="" from="" get="" great="" issues="" it="" just="" maybe="" me.="" more="" nbsp="" off="" or="" order-="" p="" paper="" renee="" right="" s="" savings="" scrappy="" selection="" service="" store-="" t="" that="" the="" things="" to="" use="" won="" you="" your="">


xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment