Monday, February 27, 2017

Leave Her Wild @ Paper Issues!

I'm on the Paper Issues blog today with my page I'm about to show you- and I'm so excited about it!! 

Lately Paper Issues has been getting in so many new lines, they are all so beautiful!! And being you all know me so well, I #hadtohaveallthethings. Yup, Gimme. I was very anxious to play with the new Maggie Holmes' Chasing Dreams line. I think it's gorgeous!  

When I got the collection, I couldn't wait to use the paper with the messy watercolor looking pattern on it. ( Not going to lie, I bought two.) I thought it would be perfect to use to back a cut file from a plain white cardstock.  Now I don't know about you guys, but I'm kind of obsessed with the snapchat filters. I always think this flower crown filter makes me look pretty- I can be as nasty as I want but look like a model.  Anyways, I had this gem saved on my phone and thought of the perfect quote that could work for it!

I decided to cut the quote out of the paper using my silhouette, so I designed it along the side - changing / playing with various fonts. I had to fiddle with the paper a bit to figure out a way to best show all the colors/watercolor effect. Finally, I think it turned out perfect! 


I layered behind the photo with various papers from the collection, then embellished all around the photo. The butterflies I fussy cut from one of the sheets and placed them so they'd look like they're coming up from behind the photo. I thought the flowers, butterflies and bird worked so well for this photo/quote. 


I can't get over how much I love how this page turned out- definitely a new favorite!! 

You'll have to pick yourself up some of this great collection! It's so beautiful, the possibilities are endless!! Hope you pick up #allthethings at the Paper Issues store because I would hate to be hoarding beautiful stuff alone!!  While shopping, don't forget to use my name Renee to save yourself 20% off your total!!  


xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment