Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Simple Life @ Paper Issues!!



It's time for a Product Spotlight at Paper Issues! And I couldn't be more excited that Ann picked Jen Hadfield's Simple Life.  I ordered all of it when it came out and couldn't wait to dive in! 

The one thing I loved about this line is the "country" feel as well as the vintage feel. I thought it would work perfectly for documenting pictures of my sister's wedding! Her wedding was absolutely gorgeous in this field within the mountains.  I layered some papers at the bottom ripping the edges to create kind of a wavy like boarder, included washi strips in between the layers to make "another layer". Used the same papers I used for that border to layer behind the photo as well. Doing again, the same ripped edge effect. I love me some layers if you haven't noticed, and my clusters of embellishments. It was so hard to figure out which embellishments to use- they are all so cute and it's so hard to part with them. I feel this one will be a hoarded leftover. 


It's been over 10 years since my sister's wedding but it's still one of my favorite days of my life. Yes, her wedding- my favorite day.  I was a blubbery crying mess- weddings make me this way for multiple reasons but it was also my sister's wedding so let's cry some more. It was just an absolutely beautiful day, we've overcame so much stuff to get to that day and yet- it was perfect in every way. She couldn't have found a more perfect person for her and our family love Matt as if he was already our own. Now 10 years later, 2 beautiful children and millions of dreams achieved together.  Just makes me so happy.  

I think I actually may need to buy more of this line so I can document more pictures from their wedding- this line is just perfect for it! And who the hell says you can't wait 10 years to scrapbook an event? While it's still fresh right? Ha. So let's buy all the things, and don't forget to use the code Renee to save 20% off your purchase!! 

It'll be on my doorstep before I know it. Can't wait to see what you come up with! Post your projects at the Paper Issues Friends and Fan's Facebook Group


xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment