Friday, February 3, 2017

Pinspire Me @ Paper Issues.


It's the time for this month's Pinspire Me board at Paper Issues.  So exciting! 


Isn't this board just gorgeous? All the colors and love. I can't get enough of it! I really wish I would have utilized it more than I did. But when I saw the picture of the donut- all I could think of was this picture I had of my niece!


For this page, I thought the Urban Chic by We R Memory Keepers would be perfect! The pinks and purples like in her outfit- plus they had donuts in the embellishments! I made a cluster across the whole middle and one on the bottom right of the page. I added some sequins along with heart stickers from the sticker sheet, I thought it was perfect! I hardly use the sequins but I'm drawn to them more and more lately! I cut the #donutpanic from one of the cut aparts and used the small alphas from the sticker sheet. I just love this photo so much, that donut is as big as her little face. Why do children grow up?!?! 

As always, go to the Paper Issues' Store- grab #allthethings - the challenges this month are so exciting and I'd hate for you not to have enough of all the goodies to complete them!!  Some of the new American Craft lines are still in shop also, get your hands on what you may have missed or even if you haven't gotten any at all! Remember to use Renee to save 20% off on your purchase!! 



xo. Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment