Saturday, February 11, 2017

Cut It Up @ Paper Issues.


I don't know how many of you knew this, but did you know that Paper Issues also offers free Cut Files? Like what you can use on your Silhouette Cameo? Well they do! This month they rolled out so many new ones to coordinate with the new lines as well as the Valentine Holiday!  Stacie is a rock star and I love her designs!! Such as this new one that I used! 


Isn't it awesome?!  


With this layout, I literally just went strolling in my stash container for all the things pink toned. I came out with a ton of papers and cut them up in to small squares. Than backed each heart with an ombre effect of the pink papers back and forth. ( It's a little time consuming but definitely worth it! ) For the embellishments, I did similar fashion- digged though my stash for left over valentine's things and used also what was left from last month's PI Swag Bag- including the bag. Ha! 

Also if you spot that pig sticker, I've been saving him for a page I could do on my nephew. This was the perfect chance! This was a picture from he was younger clearly- and ready to sell his sister for a dollar! :P But my nephew is obsessed with all things pigs! So dang cute, he has names for all his pig stuffed animals and gets new ones when he goes to different places. Who knew that pigs were so popular everywhere?! Even when they went on their holiday over to Europe, they were celebrating the year of the PIG. How perfect!!  I'm just excited I got to make this cute page for him! 

Hope you enjoyed this page and get your hands on some of the cut files over at Paper Issues! They are so great, there's one for everyone no matter what you're looking for! Also, you may need to buy stuff to go with the cut file right?? Well, if you decide to- don't forget to use my name Renee for a 20% discount on all your goodies!! 


xo. Renee

1 comment: